Thank you for expressing interest in joining the Lebanese Medical Association for Sexual Health LebMASH. Our Association offers several ways for people to get involved in LebMASH.
- Volunteer: a volunteer would provide services for LebMASH, such as translating documents from English to Arabic or French, event organizing, graphic design, accounting and bookkeeping, academic quality writing, and research.
- Speaker: a speaker would participate in speaking engagements on behalf of LebMASH, including training and education events and media appearances related to sexual health and LGBT health.
- Partner: a partner would collaborate on an ongoing basis with LebMASH, either on one-time events or on ongoing projects.
- Board Member: a board member would commit to advancing the mission and objectives of LebMASH by dedicating time, skills, and financial resources to the Association. The minimum expectations from a board member:
- Attending a monthly two-hour board meeting via video conferencing
- Contributing annual dues to the Association
- Participating in the annual strategic planning retreat, usually held in March of each year in Lebanon
- Assume the oversight of at least one LebMASH project
Please, submit your resume and letter using the form below and make sure the letter of intent includes the following:
- A description of your interest in sexual health and LGBT health
- A description of why you are interested in LebMASH.
- Description of prior involvement in non profit and non governmental work
For any clarification on the above please do not hesitate to contact us on the following email address: email@example.com