Thank you for expressing interest in joining the Lebanese Medical Association for Sexual Health LebMASH. Our Association offers several ways for people to get involved in LebMASH.
- Volunteer: a volunteer would provide services for LebMASH, such as translating documents from English to Arabic or French, event organizing, graphic design, accounting and bookkeeping, academic quality writing, and research.
- Speaker: a speaker would participate in speaking engagements on behalf of LebMASH, including training and education events and media appearances related to sexual health and LGBT health.
- Partner: a partner would collaborate on an ongoing basis with LebMASH, either on one-time events or on ongoing projects.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure the letter of intent includes the following:
- A description of your interest in sexual health and LGBT health
- A description of why you are interested in LebMASH
- A description of prior involvement in non profit and non governmental work
- The position you wish to apply for as the subject of your email. (i.e: Volunteer, Speaker, Partner, Board Member)