- LebMASH launched LebGUIDE – a database of LGBT friendly health care providers.
- LebMASH received the GLMA 2017 Health Achievement Award.
- A first for any Arab country, LebMASH launched a National LGBT Health Week in Lebanon in March including a media campaign, a student workshop and a health conference.
- LebMASH teamed up with the World Professional Association on Transgender Health (WPATH) to translate to Arabic and publish the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) in transgender health.
- LebMASH launched a crowdsourcing Campaign via GivingLoop to offset lost funds after a website hack and to secure running cost for the association.
- LebMASH launched Break The Silence or BTS Annual Student Grant.
- LebMASH, LPA (Lebanese Psychological Association) and LPS (Lebanese Psychiatric Society) released historic position statements stating that homosexuality is not a mental illness and any attempt to change one’s sexual orientation is futile and could be harmful.
- LebMASH held its first Halloween fundraising event in New York City
- LebMASH was founded