- LebMASH launched LebGUIDE – a database of LGBT friendly health care providers
- LebMASH received the GLMA 2017 Health Achievement Award
- LebMASH launched a National LGBT Health Week in Lebanon in March including a media campaign, student workshops, a medical conference.
- A first for any Arab country, LebMASH held in Beirut a medical conference dedicated to LGBT Health issues.
- LebMASH teamed up with the World Professional Association on TransgendermHealth (WPATH) to translate to Arabic and publish the WPATH Standards of Care (SOC) in transgender health.
- LebMASH launched a crowdsourcing Campaign via GivingLoop to offset lost fundsn after a website hack and to secure running cost for The Association.
- LebMASH released its first campaign to target public opinion. “Shu l Sabab” video released to dispel common misconceptions around homosexuality.
- LebMASH teamed up with Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, developed and pilot tested its LGBT Health curriculum.
LebMASH launched the Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality Award. Dr. Brigitte Khoury received the first award in 2015 followed by Marsa Sexual Health Centre (2016) and Dr. Sami Richa (2017).
LebMASH secured 3-year funding for BTS by launching a successful crowdsourcing campaign via Zoomaal.
- LebMASH launched Break The Silence or BTS Annual Student Grant
- LebMASH, LPA (Lebanese Psychological Association) and LPS (Lebanese Psychiatric Society) released historic position statements stating that homosexuality is not a mental illness and any attempt to change one’s sexual orientation is futile and could be harmful.
- LebMASH held its first Halloween fundraising event in New York City
LebMASH was founded